50 Ways to Make ALL
Your Employees QUIT!
Everyone has done it; held onto an employee for too long. For whatever reason, you might not address the issue directly. But there are times when you need to let a whole office of staff go. For instance, today, someone took a dump in your private restroom and no one will fess up to it. Here’s a list of 50 ways to make ALL your employees quit.
- Curse at your employees.
- Adopt an arrogant attitude.
- Don’t appreciate their work.
- Bring drama to the office.
- Create office politics.
- Threaten people with their job.
- Physically micromanage them.
- Sneak up behind them and watch them work.
- Say they can’t be trusted to make smart decisions.
- Establish cliques and turn them against each other.
- Have a favorite who gets away with anything.
- Point out everyone’s faults.
- Ignore office safety risks.
- Do not offer any praise.
- Don’t offer any hope for advancement.
- Sniff the women; only the pretty ones.
- Demand they work every weekend.
- Increase their workload to overkill.
- Tell them they are stupid.
- In fact, say a blind limbless monkey could do their job.
- Demotivate, demotivate, demotivate.
- Regularly get to work late. Make them come in on time.
- Be absent for any reason & no reason at all.
- Enforce double standards.
- Make unreasonable demands at all times.
- Hold the spoon and stir the pot.
- Enforce extreme working hours.
- Repeat things over and over and over.
- Conduct some inter-office romance.
- Make them work through lunch.
- Be negative about the company.
- Slowly clean out your office.
- Spread some false information.
- Be disconnected and disinterested.
- Tell them to pack their desk & keep it ready.
- Assign work they are not qualified to do.
- Blowups on your part should be iminent.
- Skirt your duties and duck out.
- Resent those who follow the rules.
- Tighten their deadlines.
- Write them up for menial things.
- Tell them the company is in trouble.
- Publicly humiliate them.
- Keep them on a rigid schedule.
- Take away raises.
- Use fear as a management tactic.
- Neglect all interpersonal relationships.
- Always promote and hire externally.
- Defraud your stockholders.
- Give your workers outdated equipment.
or you could just…
PAY THEM TO QUIT!
Disclaimer: Bad Boss posts are meant to be humorous and should not be taken seriously. Tell us, in the comments below, about your bad boss story.