If you Have a Bad Boss These Books Might Help
Here is a list of books with helpful tips on dealing with bad bosses. If you have a bad boss these books might help.
- Bad Bosses, Crazy Coworkers & Other Office Idiots – by Vicky Oliver
- Good Boss, Bad Boss: How to Be the Best… and Learn from the Worst – by Robert I. Sutton
- A Survival Guide for Working With Bad Bosses: Dealing With Bullies, Idiots, Back-stabbers, And Other Managers from Hell –by Gini Graham Scott Ph.D.
- Got A Bad Boss? Work That Boss to Get What You Want at Work – by Dr. Noelle Nelson
- How to Work for an Idiot, Revised and Expanded with More Idiots, More Insanity, and More Incompetency: Survive and Thrive Without Killing Your Boss – by
- The A to Z of Bad Bosses – by Lindsey McLennan
- My Boss is a Jerk – How to Survive & Thrive in a Difficult Work Environment under the Control of a Tyrant Boss – by Kathleen Rao
- The Weary Optimist: Bad Bosses, Bad Jobs, Bad Sex and “The 36 Reasons to Be Glad You Don’t Work in Human Resources” –by Dale Dauten
- Tangling with Tyrants: Managing the Balance of Power at Work– by Tony Deblauwe
- Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Boss? How to Survive 13 Types of Dysfunctional, Disrespectful, Dishonest Little Dictators – by Marilyn Haight
- Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job – by Lynn Taylor
- Bad Bosses, Bad Jobs, Fight Back!!! – by Gerald L. Johnson
- WORKPLACE BOSS: Overcome Bad Bosses – by Steven A. Gibson
- The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn’t – by Robert I. Sutton
- Crazy Bosses: Fully Revised and Updated – by Stanley Bing
- Nasty Bosses : How to Deal with Them without Stooping to Their Level – by Jay Carter
- My Way or the Highway: The Micromanagement Survival Guide – Harry Chambers
Working for You Isn’t Working for Me: How to Get Ahead When Your Boss Holds You Back – by Katherine Crowley
Got A Bad Boss? Work that Boss to Get What You Want at Work – by Dr. Noelle Nelson
Most of the links above offer a cheaper Kindle version of the book; as well as a hard copy option. If you do not have a Kindle, download a free Kindle Cloud Reader HERE that you can use on your desktop and a Kindle reading app on your mobile device. The FREE Kindle Reading App lets you read your favorite books on most devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.).