- Our blog was started to help managers identify the things that bad bosses do. We are writing an ebook about ‘How to Be a Bad Boss’, which is a collaborative team effort on this subject. The idea is that if you want to be a good boss then you should look to do the opposite, or if you spot things that you’re doing which are in the book, then maybe, just maybe, you should rethink your approach. Some of the examples in this book are illegal or may be against your company’s policy. These blog posts are an example of what some bad bosses do and should NOT be done. We are not responsible for the use of these examples literally in the workplace.
- Types of Bad Bosses – In our blog, we outline several different types of bosses which our readers have deemed as bad. Even though we give each bad boss a name, it is important to note that most bosses can be a combination of different styles. These bad boss types are what we perceive their behaviors to be based on their characteristics, other than the surrounding situation or other factors. This is called the fundamental attribution error. We encourage our readers to work with the boss that they have, and not the one that they want.
- Jorge Longoria on Facebook
- Management101 on Facebook
- Melinda Longoria on Twitter
- Author on Hubpages
Connect with Bad Boss on Facebook!
About the Authors …
Authors of this blog include: Gordon Tredgold, Jorge Longoria, and Melinda Longoria.
Gordon Tredgold, FlnstLM
Gordon Tredgold, FlnstLM – Author, Speaker, Consultant, Coach and Leadership Expert. Over 20 years of experience in leading large transformational change programs both internationally and globally. Visiting Professor Staffordshire University Business, Economics & Law.
Connect with Gordon Tredgold:
Jorge Longoria, PMP
Jorge Longoria, PMP – Project Management Professional with over 13 years of experience in leadership, continuous improvement, & lean manufacturing. Currently pursuing an EMBA from the Jack Welch Management Institute.
Connect with Jorge Longoria:
Melinda Longoria, MSM
Melinda Longoria, MSM – Author – Masters Degree in Business Management with Leadership studies from Texas A&M University.
Connect with Melinda Longoria:
& Please bookmark & subscribe to our Bad Boss Blog! The box to subscribe is located on the left hand side of our blog. You can subscribe by adding your E-mail address. Thank you from everyone at www.badboss.biz